ASTURIES ENDURERA...

Tema en 'Asturias' iniciado por californiagym, 4 Nov 2008.

1. man1972

man1972 Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    sois todos unos asturianosinternacionales

2. osocoyan

osocoyan "ASTURIES ENDURERA"

Me Gusta recibidos:
    gracies rober,ye un placer andar por el mundo con todos vosotros,si me toka el euromillon ya sabeis,la vuelta al mundo astur endurera,TA TO PAGAO!!:rally

3. osocoyan

Me Gusta recibidos:
    muches gracies,abuelo,la verda yeq probablemente fuese el dia q mejor me encontre del añu,kiza por la adrenalina,nose,pero asi fue la cosa.en fin todo se andara!pal añu q bien como un:badairjiji

4. osocoyan

Me Gusta recibidos:
    pues si q se te echo de menos,tron.apuntate pal sabado q tenemos en mente PEDROLS DE FOC y comidina en caleao o donde gustemos.gracies pol animu!:aplauso4:punky

5. cazacaminos@hotmail.com

cazacaminos@hotmail.com Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    isra eres el crak del grupo encima de no poder acabar la pedals estas preparando el pedrolls de fock .eso dicelo a fer ke prepara una de no parar de reir ,vamos arriba campeones . :rally:drive

6. californiagym

californiagym ASTURIES ENDURERA

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pues lo que comentábamos:

Pa esti sábadu facemos la PEDROLS DE FOC... :lool

Ruta ¿PROMOCIÓN? "tranquilina" y mañanera... :whistle

Almorzamos en CASA CONCHI :punky y tiramos pa CALIAO, subimos po LOS ARRUDOS y llegamos a la COLLA L'ARCU. :love

Cafetín y Turrón, ponemos plásticos y pa baxo pol VALLE XULIÓ, enllenu trialeres perguapes y prestoses. :drive

Al final el que y apetezca vien con Isra y conmigo a xintar po la zona. :chinchin

Última edición: 30 Jun 2009
  7. californiagym

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Aunque no os lo creáis la TRANSROCKIES ya ha abierto las inscripciones para el 2010... :whistle

TransRockies 2010
    Sunday, August 08, 2010 - Saturday, August 14, 2010
    Canada

Dates:
    August 8-14, 2010

Field Size:
    Maximum 200 teams of two riders per team

Start List:
    Click Here to view the 2009 TransRockies Preliminary Start List.
    Race Packages

TransRockies an experience that no other event can. More remote, more wild, more epic, but with all the comfort, ammenities and conveniences that our customers have come to expect. Our participant surveys validate our assertion that TransRockies offers incredible value for the price. Take a look at our packages below. If you have any questions. Please contact us at registration@transrockies.com and we'd be happy to help you sort it out.

Adventure Package – $1,650 per person + GST
    Designed for folks with their own support crew and vehicle, this package provides the basics — you look after your food, gear and lodging and we give you seven of the most challenging and rewarding days of your life.

7 Incredible Days of Racing. The Canadian Rockies are home to the TransRockies Route. 550 kilometers of singletrack, double track and forestry roads over high mountain passes and along glacier fed streams await you. The route is fully marked and mapped and offers two to three check points each day. Spectacular scenery, fun and challenging riding, and several hundred of your closest friends - what more do you need?

Well Stocked Check Points. Our check points are well-stocked with food, drink and encouragement! Our firendly check-point crews will keep you going with a wide selection of energy bars, energy drinks, cut fruit, snacks, water, and other essential items you might need along the way. If you need something, just ask us and we'll do our best to help.

World Class Medical, Rescue and Safety Support. Accidents sometimes happen and our medical team has years of experience handling every type of emergency. We offer quick response times from the most remote parts of the route and we even have sling-rescue capability. We are directly linked with the regional Air Ambulance Service to a leading trauma centre in the unusual circumstance of a major injury. We have a mobile hospital positioned at every finish line to deal with your end of day and overnight needs, and most importantly, we're on the course and nearby in case you need us.

The TR Camp Experience. Once the race is underway, we want to offer you all the support you need to make your time off the bike hassle free! We offer a secure bike lock-up at each camp, hot showers, and available pay as you go massage and bike service. It's all there for you!

Custom Sugoi TransRockies Cycling Jersey. Included with your entry is a custom Sugoi TransRockies Cycling Jersey. Our Jerseys are limited edition stricking jerseys that will make you the envy of all your riding buddies! Plus, you get our special edition TransRockies T-shirts, which will generate the same envy off the bike!

$20,000 CAD Prize Purse and Nightly Awards. TransRockies offers $20,000 in cash prizes to our 6 official categories. Add to this nightly product prizes and stage medals and it adds up to a bounty in rewards!

Memorable Finisher's Ceremony. Top off the ride of your life with a great party. Our finisher's ceremony features one more great meal, overall awards, video and photo highlights, and your very own finisher's t-shirt and medal!

Epic Package – $1,850 per person + GST
    This package is the standard for over 90 % of our teams. It includes everything listed for the Adventure Package PLUS:

Great Meals for Hungry Riders. Each and every day our experienced local caterers serve up meals that are delicious and plentiful. We offer multiple serving stations for quick service, and a wide variety of foods to satisfy a diverse range of tastes and diets (including vegetarian). Breakfasts and dinners are included in the package - and food is available at check-points and the finish line for lunch.

TransRockies Tent Service. Your comfort and convenience is our priority. At every finish line, you will find you tent set up and ready for you. Our tent team sets up, moves, and tears down tents every day to ensure that your tent is ready when you are. Tents are roomy (7' x 7' / 3 person tent) and waterproof. If you prefer your privacy, we also offer an additional tent option.

Duffel Bag and Luggage Transport. We provide you with a large (approx. 130 Litre) TransRockies duffle bag to transport all your daily clothing equipment requirements from stage to stage. We place your bag conveniently close to your tent at each finish line, and transport it to the next stage for you. In addition, transport your additional luggage and bike box from the start in Panorama directly to the finish in Fernie, so you don't have to worry about it.

Expedition Package – $3,950 per person + GST (limited to 15 teams)
    Everything you want! An RV (motorhome) with a driver, a concierge to make sure that your travel to and from the Calgary airport is smooth . . . in short, you’ll do the TransRockies in style!

Motorhome Rental. You get a comfortable compact RV for the exclusive use of your team, complete with bedding, toilet, sink, shower, and kitchenette. Experience the comfort and convenience of TransRockies, expedition style!

Motorhome Driver. No support crew required! We'll drive the motorhome for you from stage to stage. Leave year personal effects inside and your assigned driver and our team will drive your unit, plus look after everything else it needs (fuel, water, septic pumping, cleaning). Plus, we cover the incidentals like fuel and insurance costs.

Airport Transfers. We make it easy for you to get to the start and back from the finish. Our airport transfer service is included for Expedition teams at no extra cost. Just choose a time that works for you and we'll book your spot. OR, if its more convenient, just drive your motorhome to the Start.

Deposit and Cancellation Conditions
    • Deposit minimum $400 per person/$800 per team
    • Expedition Package deposit minimum $1,000 per person/$2,000 per team
    • Cancellation fee (before May 1, 2008) – $200 per person/$400 per team
    • Expedition cancellation fee (Before May 1) – $500 per person/$1,000 per team

We’ll have other cool stuff like shorts, hats and arm-warmers available for sale throughout the event so that you can reach your full swag quotient.

8. manupedal

manupedal Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Poco queda que decir del finde. Cuando tas en la bici piensas en quien te mando metete en semejante fregao, unos dias despues ya pienses en que seria si fuera mejor, mas entreneao.... na hay que quitar esos pensamientos impuros de la mente, repasas los momentos, los amigos nuevos, el orgullo de ver a los 9 asturendureros en la salida, los tiempazos que hicieron. Y el buen humor de todos, es un lujo compartir pedaladas con vosotros.
    Mi paso por la pedales fue mas bien lento (19h 30m) fundido casi en el Coll D'Oli, termine rematao en la subida al Triador, aqui me encuentro con Andres 1900 un conocido del foro, leve recuperacion y continuo dando pedales, lo peor ya paso, ya casi al final volvemos a encontrar a Andres con el que terminaria la ruta. Llegada a Vielha, maillot de "FINISHER". Rober, Andres y Fernando me felicitan, da gusto ver caras conocidas "TAN TARDE" son las 00:30
    Atras dejamos anecdotas y compañeros de bici con los que compartimos unos metros o unos kilometros haciendo la ruta mas amena. Tambien decir que me encontre a gente que sigue nuestras andanzas por el foro y nos anima a continuar

"PEDALES DE FOC ORO 2009"

9. retuerto8

retuerto8 MIKI MAUS

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Bueno Jabalis, que decir que no se haya dicho ya. ¿No hay prueba que no acabeis? tais poniendolo dificil a las organizaciones, a partir de ahora pa los asturendureros van a hacer pagar 30€ mas por ***** al que hace las rutas:meparto. A isra con regalai un GPS ya ta, acabalo to. es mas cuando se perdio dicen por ahi que cazo 3 jabalis, 2 corzos y un rebecu por si sei hacia de noche y entrabai la fame.:aplauso4:aplauso4:aplauso4:aplauso4:aplauso4

10. roberBTT

roberBTT Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    :rally

Adjuntos:

11. escarabayu

escarabayu Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    que bueno Rober todavía tenies ganes de hacer fotos durante la prueba. Enhorabuena pa toda la expedición asturiana hayan terminado la prueba o no , por preparación ibamos sobraos lastima de los fallos que tuvimos durante la interpretación del roadbook, que alguna vez no estaba muy claro en sitios conflictivos . Un saludo pa todos .

12. roberBTT

roberBTT Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Yo también me confundí con el roadbook, creo que todos en un par de puntos del recorrido metimos la pata, en esos puntos estaba muy mal explicado, pero bueno que le vamos a hacer.
    Lo más grave fue que osocayan cuando se perdió y encontró al de la moto que iba cerrando carrera, este no sabia el recorrido, es para matarles, el tío va cerrando carrera con una moto y no sabe el recorrió, la madre que los parió.:vampire

13. dricho1

dricho1 Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    el roadbook tenía algunos sitios donde como bien diz rober, nun taba muy bien explicao.
    pero bueno,forma parte de la ruta y hay que asumilo.

14. vidalillo

vidalillo marques del eucaliptvs

Me Gusta recibidos:
    q pa cuando te traen esa maquina de partir piedres q encargaste:vampire

15. osocoyan

Me Gusta recibidos:
    y eso con el escape friu,jiji:badair

16. californiagym

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Acabo de pone-y la 2'50 alantre a la YETI... :whistle

Última edición: 1 Jul 2009
  17. pointernegro

pointernegro Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Tremendos una vez más.....en mi casa hablase de vosotros desde haz tiempu.

Un saludo.

18. californiagym

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ¿Y porque nun t'animes a venir un día con nosotros?... :chinchin

19. pointernegro

pointernegro Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pq tovia sois muy grandes pa mi.

Una suave q hagais voy eso seguro, pero daime tiempu.

Un saludo.

20. californiagym

Me Gusta recibidos:
    La del próximu sábadu paezme que salen unos 20 km. :razz:

Mas "suavina" que esa nun se si la fadremos en tou l'añu... :whistle

Compartir esta página