*-* Censo 29er *-*

Tema en 'Bicis 29' iniciado por El Bule, 23 Feb 2008.

1. RikiRiki

RikiRiki casi q me da igual

Me Gusta recibidos:

La FAMA cuesta!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xO7RwTV4k[/ame]

porras que esto no es clásicas!!

Última edición: 10 Dic 2009
  2. giganteblanco

giganteblanco Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
  3. RikiRiki

RikiRiki casi q me da igual

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pues no se, a mi me da igual.

4. Andreçao

Andreçao El Perfecto Inespecífico

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Un 20-34 aún en una 29er es mucha tela. Si te encuentras una cuesta por la que tengas que meter eso seguro que las cubiertas no agarran. Para eso me bajo y subo empujando...

5. giganteblanco

giganteblanco Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    si por donde suelo montar, hay un par de cuestas muy fuertes, y aunque no muy largas pero cuesta mucho la **** cuesta(je je pero luego viene la bajada)

6. Andreçao

Me Gusta recibidos:
    No sé, yo voy en SS (32x18 )...

7. bolo

bolo Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:

Yo también pero creo que voy a montar un 32x20, tú si eres un onvre, por cierto tu kona me dio la idea de meterme en el mundo de las 29er y el Sr. Carter y Sunt zu, me empujaron al avismo, ahora tengo una kona del 2009 (unit) y estoy muy contento de haber saltado....

8. Sr_Carter

Sr_Carter Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Aprieta los dientes! :punky

Ahora en serio, un 22x34 en 29" es como un 22x32 en 26". Debería ser suficiente para subir por cualquier sitio, no?

jejejeje, ya pero... ya sabes! :ups

En pistas y zonas fáciles, sin problemas. Eso si, si la cosa se pone un poco técnica... imagino que mal, pero la verdad es que ni lo he intentado :whistle

Ya te dijimos que engancha! :punky

9. Andreçao

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Yo llevo el 32x18 porque es lo que traía la Kona.
    Estaba pensando en ponerle un 20 o incluso un 22 porque la verdad es que tras tanto tiempo son montar medio en serio estoy en un estado de forma desastroso. Pero si con el 18 me fue suficiente por Granada ahora me va a sobrar en la planicie esta que me rodea donde el repecho más alto lo forma la tapa de una alcantarilla puesta del revés. Así que lo mismo acabo con un 42x18.
    jajaja

10. Burrabury

Burrabury Biker agónico

Me Gusta recibidos:
  11. giganteblanco

giganteblanco Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    no, no se donde lei que un 22-34 de una 29 equivale a una 22-30 en una 26

12. CX Man

CX Man Guru

Me Gusta recibidos:
  13. Burrabury

Burrabury Biker agónico

Me Gusta recibidos:

Veo mi futuro muy gris...¿será la crisis? o le echamos la culpa a los polacos.

14. bolo

bolo Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Los culpables os guste o no sois vosotros, a mi me gusta, no tanto a quien vive en casa que insiste en que tengo demasiadas bicis...... :punky

15. Sun Tzu

Sun Tzu EPICUREO

Me Gusta recibidos:
    If you know how many bikes you have, you haven't enough!! :banda

16. bolo

bolo Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    It is a great truth

17. Charlie Root

Charlie Root Derribando muros

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Buenas,

dos bombazos:

- Salsa El Mariachi en titanio (más info en el Rincón Ti)
    [​IMG]

- tecnología Helix en acero (True Temper)
    [​IMG]

:bye

18. Colt Cabrera

Colt Cabrera Enjoy The Ride.......

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
    ..y esta Bullit 29er.. ?

[​IMG]

19. Colt Cabrera

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
    ..y alguna cosita más..

2010 Santa Cruz 29er TallBoy Mountain Bike

posted by Editor - July 27, 2009 - 12pm EDT
    [​IMG]
    We’ll admit two things about the upcoming 2010 Santa Cruz Tallboy 29er:​
    1) We’re surprised as heck to see it given Santa Cruz’s comments on our 29er DH post and on their engineering guy’s own blog, and…​
    2) We’re a little late to the game on posting this. It’s been in the wild for a couple weeks now, depending on who you talk to.​
    So, to make up for the latter, we’ve accumulated lots and lots of pics, specs and details for your viewing pleasure. Here it is, the 2010 Santa Cruz Tallboy 29er. It’s a carbon-fiber frame with next-generation VPP pivots that have grease ports and angular contact bearings, aluminum pivot axles and titanium hardware. It’ll come in four sizes, from Medium to XXL, and it’s light!​
    Hit ‘more’ for all the goods…​
    QUICK SPECS:

• 100mm travel
    • VPP suspension linkage w/ grease ports
    • Titanium hardware
    • Aluminum pivot axles
    • Carbon Fiber frame
    • 17.5″ chainstay length across the size range
    • Availability targeted for October delivery
    • Pricing TBD
    THE BITS AND PIECES:

The Tallboy will be Santa Cruz’s third carbon fiber bike, and they say they’re becoming more enamored of the material. Click on any of these images to enlarge:​
    [​IMG]
    The bottom bracket area where the BB shell will be bonded in.​
    [​IMG]
    The seat tube section, with the molded-in upper pivot mount.​
    [​IMG]
    The rear triangle. The right side shows the chain guard. On the left is a clever little touch, a metal rotor guard to keep your brake rotor from scratching/nicking the frame. Santa Cruz will actually start sticking these on all frames shortly, and they’re available for retro-fit, too.​
    PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:​
    [​IMG]
    This mockup is unrideable, but shows what the frame will look like (mostly…it is still in prototype phase). Note the very short headtube, a tapered 1-1/8″ to 1-1/2″ tube that houses an inset upper bearing.​
    [​IMG]
    The bike is built with 100mm travel. Santa Cruz claims it’s super stiff, testing stiffer than their 26″ Blur XC, and just slightly less stiff than their Blur LTc. If it can match a well-respected XC bike like the Blur in stiffness while having the larger wheels, it should be good.​
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Frame weight is pegged at right about 5lbs with shock, making it pretty darn light…which you can see can be easily built up to a bike that weighs on par with an average 26″ wheel mountain bike:​
    [​IMG]
    Almost 27 lbs, but here’s the deal. This bike ain’t built light as you’re seeing it here:​
    [​IMG]
    That Crank Brothers Joplin seatpost alone is 534g (1.17 lbs). Put a 250g (average) Thomson seatpost in there and you just dropped over 1/2 a pound. Swap the Candy pedals for comparable Eggbeaters and drop another 30g. Santa Cruz said the wheels in this pic aren’t super light, and the seat is a CroMo railed piece. In otherwords, getting this bike down to 25.5lbs shouldn’t be too hard or terribly expensive…and it remains to be seen what built kit SC will offer on the bike. (BTW - That’s a size Large bike in the pic.)​
    You can keep yourself up to date here (we promise…no more late entries on this bad boy) or by watching the Santa Cruz blog.​

20. Colt Cabrera

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
    ..y más..

Interbike 2009: Santa Cruz Tallboy 29er Quick Review

Posted in Gear Reviews, Mountain Bike by Jason Mitchell - 09.21.2009
    My annual trip to Las Vegas for Interbike was a bit compressed this year. I could only squeeze in one day–thank goodness flights from Salt Lake City are quick and plentiful! First flight in and last flight out got me a full 8 hours of riding the latest and greatest mountain bikes. I’ve got a knack for riding my favorite bike of the day as the last bike. Lucky for me, as I was rapping with the crew at Santa Cruz Bikes a Large Santa Cruz Tallboy arrived with a giddy rider onboard. After a quick change to my Crank Brothers Smarty pedals, I was off on my last test loop for the day.
    Upon initial fit, the stem felt a bit long-ish. I’d opt for about a 70mm stem instead of the 100mm stem provided, but that didn’t affect the overall ride one bit.
    For those of you who have yet to ride a 29er mountain bike… you don’t know what your missing. For trail riding, there’s nothing smoother than a well-executed 29er full-suspension bike. My favorites have typically been from Niner Bikes, but this new Santa Cruz Tallboy is now on par with the best designs from 29er makers.
    Built with 100% high-modulus carbon fiber, the Tallboy is smooth-looking and smooth riding. The combination of large hoops and carbon frame make for one bump-absorbing machine. Not only was the downhill sublime on the Tallboy, but the ascents felt nearly effortless as I pumped enough RPM’s to ascend the technical, rocky terrain of Bootleg Canyon.
    This was a quick 1-hour ride, but my first impression has me drooling for this bike when it becomes available. I’ll say this… the Tallboy rides like a great trailbike–it just happens to have 29-inch wheels (a bonus).
    Good Tallboy

• Comfortable geometry
    • Smart looks
    • Smooth climber with excellent hook-up
    • Excellent descender with the ability to snake through both tight/technical and open/flowy trails
    • Good weight (guessing 28 lbs.)
    Bad Tallboy

• Without Propedal engaged on the Fox RP23, rear suspension bobs a bit much on extended climbs
    • Not yet available to the public
    Buy Now: Search for Santa Cruz Bikes

Your Comments?

Name (required)
    Mail (will not be published) (required)
    Website

Pictures Summary [​IMG]Click to enlarge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    View all pictures (3 total)

Compartir esta página